Business Plan 2018-19
In compliance with the Broader Public Sector Business Documents Directive, we are pleased to provide you with the following information about our Agency.
Helping families and communities in Renfrew County protect and support the development and well being of children, youth and adults through integrated services, prevention and social inclusion.
Check out our Strategic Plan 2017-2022 video! We would like to acknowledge and thank Zo-ee and Shaedon for providing the voices in the video.
Current and Planned Programs:
- Child Welfare
- Developmental Services
- EarlyON Child & Family Centre
- Family Visitation and Exchange
Service Plan for 2018-19:
- Focus on Strength Based Practice in all of our service delivery
- Ensure accountability and best practice to concentrate on Practice Priorities
- Develop mechanisms to strengthen our ability to provide Early Help and Permanency options
- Communicate and plan together to enable client, staff and stakeholder Engagement
Performance Measures and Targets:
A. Child Welfare Key Performance Indicators:
B. Our Annual Report contains other programs’ service data: