Placement Student Application:
- Kumon-Assistant – Students welcome to apply!
- Health and Safety Coordinator – 6 Month Contract 1.0 FTE
- Behaviour Consultant– Contract Position 1.0 FTE
- French Language Services Coordinator -Job Description – FLS – French English Versions– 0.6 FTE, Contract until March 3, 2021
Summer Student Positions: (Apply by March 30th, 2020)
UPDATE: ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Summer Student SETT Coach – 2020 – 2 positions (1 in Pembroke, 1 in Renfrew)
- Summer Student EarlyON – 2020
- Summer Student Camp Coordinator – 2020
Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age or disability.
Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County is committed to providing a barrier free workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply directly to:
Supervisor of Human Resources
Family & Children’s Services of County of Renfrew
77 Mary Street, Suite 100
Pembroke, ON K8A 5V4