Placement Student Application:
- Direct Support Provider – casual up to 17.50 hours per week
- Supervised Access Workers – casual up to 17.50 hours per week
- Child and Family Protection Worker– 1.0 FTE, Permanent, Pembroke Office, closes July 15th, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist – Bilingual – 1.0 FTE, Permanent, Pembroke Office, Closes July 12th, 2021
- Senior Finance Clerk – 1.0 FTE, Contract August 2021-August 2022, Pembroke Office, Closes July 12th, 2021
Summer Students 2021 – All CLOSED
Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age or disability.
Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County is committed to providing a barrier free workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
You can also apply directly to:
Supervisor of Human Resources
Family & Children’s Services of County of Renfrew
77 Mary Street, Suite 100
Pembroke, ON K8A 5V4