Skip to content

Your Feedback Matters

Tell Us About Your Experience

We would appreciate you taking the time to complete an online survey to let us know what we did well and also what we could have done better.

This survey is completely confidential and your feedback will be used to help us improve our services to children, adults and families in Renfrew County.

To complete the survey, click here:

Have a concern?

Talk to us. Your concerns will be addressed and reviewed with your Worker and their Supervisor. A follow up letter will then be completed by the Supervisor confirming that the Agency has looked into your concerns as identified. If at that point you feel that the answer does not satisfy you, you can then request to meet with a Director of Service.

If your concern is still not resolved, please put your thoughts in writing and forward to the Executive Director, Arijana Haramincic, for her review.

Please note that certain matters are excluded from the complaints system:

  • Matters currently before the courts or that the courts have already decided
  • Matters that fall under other decision-making processes under the Child and Family Services Act or the Labour Relations Act.

It is important to us that your concerns are handled in a clear and understandable manner which, in return, will produce the best possible results for all involved.

Complaints Process Map

Feedback from you helps us to improve our services. Contact us now about your concerns at