Play, Learn and Grow
The first 6 years of life set the stage for life-long learning, behavior, health and well-being.
Parents and caregivers of children from birth to 6 years old can access FREE programs and services in the riding of Renfrew Nipissing Pembroke through the Ontario Early Years System. We offer inviting and supportive environments where parents and caregivers can enjoy play activities, share experiences, learn about literacy and access other resources that ensure that children have the very best start in life.
Here are some of the FREE services that are available to parents and caregivers:
- Prenatal and postnatal resources and information;
- Play N Learn Drop-in;
- Early learning and literacy programs for parents and their children;
- Parenting education and information workshops;
- Information and referrals to other agencies providing support to families with young children;
- Resource and toy lending libraries;
- Outreach activities to ensure access to programs and services in each community.