December 15, 2021
Storwell Self Storage offers an annual bursary of $2,000 to support foster children as they pursue their post-secondary education and to help them as they progress into a new and exciting stage of their lives. If you are or have been in foster care at any point, you may qualify to apply to the bursary.
- The applicant must have been a foster child with an official Canadian or American foster care program and will agree to having the Storwell verify foster involvement.
- The applicant will be enrolled as a full-time student at a recognized general/vocational College or post-secondary institution in Canada or USA as of Sept 2021.
- Canadian or American Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- The applicant must be 24 years of age or less at the time of application.
- The winner of the bursary will agree to having his/her name, photo and post secondary institution displayed on the Storwell website.
- Simply fill out our application by December 31st, 2021 to be considered.
- All information submitted on this form is strictly confidential.
This is the direct link to the online application, which outlines all eligibility requirements: